Sunday, August 5, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #348 - A Sketch by Jen B

I haven't made a wedding card in a long time, so I thought the sketch for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge would make a great wedding card. 



Here is my take on the sketch: 


Gold Foil is so tricky to photograph. It was an overcast day today, which I think helped, but the foil either is very shiny or so dark you can't tell it's gold. 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Better Together
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper-  
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, 
Other- Wood Crate Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty wedding card! I love those gold foil hearts and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card! The foil hearts are elegant! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete