Sunday, July 10, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #244- a sketch by Jen T.

My husband and I took our kids on a nature hike yesterday to one of our state parks. We some some birds wading in the water that reminded me of the Stampin' Up! Wetlands stamp set. It was my inspiration for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 



Here is my take on the sketch:



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Wetlands, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper- 
Ink -Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Soft Skt
Other- Layering Oval Framelits, Stamping Sponges




4 comments:

  1. Your scene is just beautiful. I love the sponged background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Korinne! I love the scene you've created - it's perfect for this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete