Sunday, March 15, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #177- a sketch by Karren

It might seem early to be thinking of graduation cards, but when I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I immediately wanted to use stars. Stars made me think graduation, and viola, I had my card idea.


Here is my take on the sketch:



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: B.Y.O.P., Something to say
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper-
Ink -Momento Black, Gold Metallic Encore
Other-Gold Glimmer paper, Stars framelits, Stacked with love designer washi tape


2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so clean and perfect for a graduation card. I especially love the stars running along the striped border. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful graphic card! The use of gold gives it an elegant touch, the graphic elements make it modern enough to suit a graduate. So great! Congrats to your win at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete