Sunday, January 25, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #170- a sketch by Jen M.

Valentine's day is sneaking up on me. I haven't even thought about what my girls will do for their class valentine's yet. I decided to go with that theme for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch:



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: You plus Me
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper-
Ink -Momento Black, Real Red marker
Other-Confetti Heart Border punch, 1/4 cotton ribbon


2 comments:

  1. I just love the font on that sentiment and the row of red hearts really make this card pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold black, red and white - the hearts are so fun and the "twitterpated" totally pops! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete