Sunday, August 7, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #248- a sketch by Linda

It's been an absolutely beautiful weekend in Minnesota. I felt a little guilty wasting time in my craft room, but I had my idea for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, so I didn't "waste" too much time. 


Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Garden in Bloom, Build a Birthday, Baloon Builders
Cardstock- Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Always Artichoke
Designer Series Paper-
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon (stamped off)
Other- Delicate White Doilies, Banner Triple punch

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are perfect for the sketch! Sweet card! love the added touch of the doily! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful take on the sketch! I love the sweet peek of doily. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete