Sunday, May 10, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #185- a sketch by Cindy H.

I took some time to myself this mother's day to clean up my craft room, and sort through all my retiring Stampin' Up! products (sob!) Shhh, don't tell my kids, but it was kinda nice to have some time to myself today. 

For this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I wanted to do a graduation card. Since we are getting close to the end of the school year, and my boss asks me to make some grad cards for her every year, I thought I'd get a start on some. 

Here is my take on the sketch:




Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Big News
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper-Neutrals DSP Stack, Gold Soiree
Ink -Memento Black
Other:Star framelits, Gold glimmer paper


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that sentiment and the gold star! Perfect card to say congrats! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design with a bit of sparkle! Glad thou joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete