Sunday, April 5, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #180- A sketch by Jen T.

Happy Easter! I had a very leisure filled day with my family today. A wonderful change of pace from last weekend. I almost even took a nap! Although, it was probably more of a food induced coma. I snuck in a little card making this evening for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Endless Birthday Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Designer Series Paper-Something Borrowed DSP
Ink -Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride ink refill
Other:Lovely Lace embossing folder, Floral Frames framelits, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Simple Pressed Clay Mold, Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. Love the lacy look of your card! Beautiful background and the DSP goes perfectly! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete