Sunday, July 20, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #145- A sketch by Narelle

It's been hard to find time to get crafty lately. We've had stretch of really great weather in Minnesota, so I feel like I should do things with my kids outside instead of working away in my craft room. Luckily, my husband took them out for awhile today, so I got busy with a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
Here is my take on the sketch:

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Endless Birthday Wishes, Oh My Goodies
Cardstock- Whisper White
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Other-Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Bermuda Bay taffeta ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Deco Labels framelits, Large Oval punch


 

1 comment:

  1. Clean, simple, and very pretty! I love the polka dots and all of that beautiful white space. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete