Sunday, December 22, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #117- a sketch by Amy

I was so honored to be chosen the "Queen of Clean" for Freshly Made Sketches #116. My jaw literally dropped open when I saw that I was chosen! I still almost can't believe it. 

I went with a Christmas card for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I have to say that I am glad we are almost done with Christmas. I am excited for the Occasions catalog and making Spring type cards!

Here is my take on this week's sketch:





I used some items from the My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit (stamp and star garland). They are no longer available, but you can sign up and receive your own monthly kit. You never know what fun stuff you might get....

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: My Paper Pumpkin Noel kit (no longer available)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red, Red glimmer paper
Designer Series Paper-
Ink-Real Red
Other-Star garland (My Paper Pumpkin- no longer available)


 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Korinne! Your card this week is a showstopper too! I love the glimmer paper and the hanging stars! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your card last week, and I love this one too! What a great take on the sketch! I love how you've used the star garland. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were thrilled with your win - it was well deserved as your card was gorgeous - as is this weeks card! I'm totally loving your take on this weeks sketch. The stars are perfect and such a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week! Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on your Win!! This card is amazing as well!! I really love your take on this Sketch! Totaly love all of the stars...so awesome!! And the glitter looks so pretty!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete