Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fab Friday 19

I've been wanting to play with some of the products from the new Stampin' up catalog. Today I got to! I tried some out for the Fab Friday sketch.





I used the new Gingham Garden Designer Series paper for my take on the sketch:


The card base is Island Indigo. I punched 2 Daffodil Delight flowers using the fancy flower punch. I stamped the center piece with Island Indigo using a stamp from the Mixed Bunch set. I added a few basic rhinestones to the center for some bling. I stamped the sentiment with Island Indigo and notched the end off of the cardstock using the 1" square punch to create a banner look. Super easy!!


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp set- Mixed Bunch, Bring on the cake
Cardstock- Island Indigo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
DSP- Gigham Garden
Ink- Island Indigo
Other- Fancy Flower punch, 1"square punch, basic rhinestones


5 comments:

  1. I really like the simplicity of your design…the flower shines with those rhinestones! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Would you mind if I case'd in? I really love how clean it is! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can absolutely case it!! Thank you for even considering it!!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love the colors! Very fun and summery! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! The colors just pop!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete