Sunday, March 25, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #329 - A Sketch by Kim

I wanted to do a card with the retiring In Colors. I thought the Definitely Dahlia stamp in Sweet Sugarplum was perfect for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I am looking forward to the the 2018-2020 In Colors, but will miss Sweet Sugarplum.



Here is my take on the sketch:



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Definitely Dahlia, Soft Sayings Card Kit
Cardstock- Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum
Designer Series Paper-  
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink, Sweet Sugarplum
Other- Rhinestone Basic Jewels


2 comments:

  1. What a great stamp to use with the sketch! And it looks beautiful in Sweet Sugarplum. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and I really love it for the sketch! The sugarplum is pretty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete