Saturday, July 8, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #295- a sketch by Narelle

I think the new Stampin' Up! daisy punch is my new go to flower. I love daisies anyway, but it makes such gorgeous flowers! I used it for this week's Freshly Made Sketches without any stamping, and it looks great that way too!



Here is my take on the sketch: 


Unfortunately, the Night of Navy square looks almost black. I don't know if that lighting or because the DSP is a bit lighter than the cardstock. Oh well!

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Eastern Beauty
Cardstock- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink, Night of Navy
Other-Daisy punch, 3/4" circle punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels,


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright daisy! The yellow and navy are great together! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete