Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fab Friday #113

I've been wanting to use the new Daisy Delight set from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalog. I thought the Fab Friday challenge had the perfect sketch for it. 



Here is my take on the sketch:


To get a leaf large enough for the daisy, I ended up using the large piece form the Bow Builder punch and cutting off one of the squared ends. Voila, perfect leaf shape!


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Daisy Delight
Cardstock- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink, Daffodil Delight
Other-Daisy punch, Bow Builder punch, Banner Triple punch, Linen Thread, Gold Faceted Gems


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I got the daisy bundle and didn't think to get the DSP - I'm so sorry now, as your choices look PERFECT behind your flower! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That daisy is the perfect element for the sketch's circle! I love the clean and simple lines of your card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete