Sunday, January 1, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #268- a sketch by Jen M

Happy New Year! I am super excited that the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog goes live in just a few days. I'm loving all the fun stuff in it! The Cool Treats suite that I used of this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge is so cute, and I think I will be using it a lot this spring. 



Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Cool Treats
Cardstock- Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Designer Series Paper-  Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Other- 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your sprinkles!! I love the bright colors with the crumb cake. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete