Sunday, August 14, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #249- a sketch by Kim

I really wanted to break into my preorder from Stampin' Up's new holiday catalog, but nothing came to me for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I keep gravitating to the hostess set Gift of Love, so I went with it instead.


Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Better Together, Gift of Love (hostess set)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach
Designer Series Paper- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Other- Old Olive Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous! So elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple and elegant spray of flowers! So pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete