Sunday, May 22, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #237- a sketch by Rita

We are down to the last couple weeks of Stampin' Up's 2014-2016 In Colors. When they first arrived, I wasn't too crazy about any of them, but most of them have become my go to colors. (Sorry Tangelo Twist, never really cared for you)  For this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I wanted to use Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow. I'm going to miss them both, but especially Mossy Meadow. It seems to coordinate well with any color. 

I do love all the 2016-2018 In Colors, so I can't wait to start creating with them!


Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Garden in Bloom, Fabulous Four
Cardstock- Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Helloy Honey
Designer Series Paper- In Color 2014-2016 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
Other- 



3 comments:

  1. I love Mossy Meadow as well! Your card is sweet with the single bloom! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card; so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love that big, bold flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete