Sunday, January 24, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #156

I joined in the CAS(E) this sketch challenge this week. I thought the sketch had a nice spring feel to it, which is what I was feeling like doing today. Our winter hasn't been that bad this year, so I hate to complain, but by this time of the year, I'm kinda done with it. Sadly, we probably have 2 more months to go. Well, I can always dream of spring until it comes.



Here is my take on the sketch:


I used the new Wink of Stella glitter brush in clear on the flower. It did not show up very well in the photo, but I really liked how it adds a subtle sparkle.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Best Thoughts, Sheltering Tree
Cardstock- Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Designer Series Paper- 
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Versamark
Other- White Stampin' Emboss powder, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Subtles Candy Dots, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush

3 comments: