Sunday, November 29, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #214- a sketch by Jen T.

It was so nice to have a few relaxing days off from work this week. The last 2 months have been so busy, it was nice to just decompress for a few days. Luckily, we had a dusting of snow, and the kids wanted to be outside in it. We are supposed to get 2-5 inches tomorrow night, so they will really be happy. Those of us that have to drive in it will not enjoy it as much! 

For this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I decided to do one more Christmas card. I'm getting kind of burnt out on Christmas cards already. I'm super excited for the Stampin' Up Occasions catalog preorder that starts in a few days. I'm longing for some pastels already!


Here is my take on the sketch: 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Reason for the Season, November Paper Pumpkin kit
Cardstock- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper-
Ink -Cherry Cobbler
Other- Festive Flower Builder punch, Season of Cheer Designer Washi tape, Pearl Basic Jewels

2 comments:

  1. Your poinsettia is gorgeous! I love it with the washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really lovely! I adore everything about this card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete