Sunday, August 9, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #198- a sketch by Cindy L.

I was so excited to play with some of my new products form the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, but I cannot bring myself to do any Christmas projects yet. This has been such a perfect summer in Minnesota. I do not want to think of the winter to come just yet!




Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Cheer All Year, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper
Ink - Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip
Other-Linen Thread, Gold Basic Metal buttons

2 comments:

  1. Love your spin on the sketch! Those feathers are so pretty and your colors are so warm and happy. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete