Sunday, July 26, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #196- a sketch by Cindy

I just got back from Stampin' Up's Inspire, Create, Share 2015 a couple hours ago. I am full of inspiration and cannot wait until my product premiere pre-order (say that 3 times fast) arrives! I am taking my oldest daughter to the One Direction concert in a few hours, so I had to rush to get a card done for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.



Here is my take on the sketch:


Blendabilities would have worked so well on this flower, but I tried to make do with my blender pen. I also wish I had some of the Venetian Crochet trim. I could've sworn I had some, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I used some Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon and just folded it to fake a ruffle.

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Best Thoughts (hostess set), Butterfly Basics
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke
Designer Series Paper-Farmers Market DSP
Ink -Archival Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke marker
Other-Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon

 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card using such gorgeous rich colors! Love that flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully elegant. I love the rich colors and I think the Vanilla seam binding works very well as a ruffle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete