Sunday, January 4, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #167- a sketch by Narelle

It's been awhile since I've made any cards. December was a blur. My husband and I surprised our daughters with a trip to Florida. They were in complete shock. I don't think they actually believed us until they were on the plane.




We hit Disney and Universal Studios. It was a really fun 7 days, but exhausting. Luckily, I did a lot of Christmas prep before the trip because I was really worn out when I got back. I love the holiday season, but am always glad when they are over. Even though winter is technically just starting, but after the holidays are done, I feel like spring is on the way. The stores already have spring things on display. Target had swimsuits out! I am super excited about the new Stampin' Up! occasions catalog. It is fabulous, and the cover just screams spring.  The designer series papers are gorgeous too. I used some of the new paper on my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 

Here is my take on the sketch:


Yesterday was my 11th anniversary, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Designer Series Paper-Stacked with Love designer series paper pack
Ink - Momento Black
Other-Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, Korinne! Great DSP choices and a really beautiful design. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete