Sunday, August 17, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #149- a sketch by Rita

I've taken a couple weeks off from card making. My mom and I took my daughters to Duluth for a mini vacation, and I've been trying to get all their stuff ready for back to school. My husband took them out for awhile today, so I could have some creative time. I took advantage of the time and did a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches. 

Here is my take on the sketch:



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Kinda Eclectic, Wetlands
Cardstock- Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Memento Black
Other-Basic Black taffeta ribbon, Dark Old Olive Blendabilities marker, Signo pen


1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning, Korinne! I love the black and crumb cake with the speck of white that really pops! Love how you did the two "panels" with stamping, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete