Sunday, April 13, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches- a sketch by Cindy H.

We've had a taste of spring this week with one day even in the 70's. My tulips are starting to make an appearance, which makes me very happy. I had to go with flowers again for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I may only use flowers on my cards until I actually have some real ones in my yard!



Here is my take on the sketch: 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Field Flowers, Express Yourself (hostess set)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Designer Series Paper-Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink- Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Staz-on
Other- Organza Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Korinne! I love the Calypso Coral! So springy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete