Sunday, March 16, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #127- a sketch by Jen T.

I've had a couple really busy weeks at my day job, and I wasn't able to do any type of papercrafting. I was glad that I was able to make some time for it today and got a card done for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


Here is my take on the sketch:

My laptop also bit the dust this past week. Luckily, I was anticipating it and backed everything up on an external hard drive. My husband bought me a new one for Christmas, but I was dragging my feet about setting it up because I was dreading the hassle that goes along with it. Trying to learn a new operating system (Windows 8) and getting everything up and running was not how I wanted to spend all my free time this week!

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper-Sweet Sorbet (Sale-a-bration item)
Ink- Staz-on, Pool Party
Other-Pool Party seam binding ribbon, Banners Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch


2 comments:

  1. Ugh on the laptop issues. My had to be reformatted a few months ago and I still don't have all my programs back on! Anyway... Love the color combination you used for this gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Korinne! The black really makes your card pop! Good luck with Windows 8! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete