Sunday, June 9, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #89

I had a hard time coming up with something this week. I really wanted to use some of Stampin' Up's new products, but my shipment has not arrived yet! I still have to wait until Tuesday to get them. I did come up with something though.

 Freshly Made Sketches #89, a sketch from Rita:

Here is my take on the sketch:


My card base is Crumb Cake. I used the new Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper for the background and strung some linen thread around it before adhering it to the Crumb cake.The sentiment is from the new set Really Good Greetings and I stamped it with Calypso Coral on Very Vanilla. I matted it to Crumb Cake and added Calypso Coral and Soft Suede banners. I did die cut them with the Bitty Banners framelits to ensure they were all uniform. 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp set- Really Good Greetings
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
DSP- Epic Day This and That
Ink- Calypso Coral
Other- Linen Thread, Bitty Banners framelits

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love that DSP and it's colors lend itself well to a fun card like this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! That sentiment is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete