Sunday, May 19, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #86- a sketch by Amy

 Freshly Made Sketches #86:

Here is my take on the sketch:



My base card is Melon Mambo. I used one of Stampin' up's single stamps, Woo-hoo, and heat embossed it with Melon Mambo embossing powder. I added a strip of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP and a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock punched with the scallop edge border. I tied Pacific Point stitched grosgrain ribbon around it and matted it with Pacific Point cardstock.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp set- Woo-hoo
Cardstock- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
DSP- Sunshine & Sprinkles
Ink- Versamark
Other- Melon Mambo embossing powder, Heat tool,, Pacific Point stitched grosgrain ribbon, Scalloped edge border punch

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of dsp and colors for this card! I'm really wishing I had bought this stamp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect stamp to use for the layout! Love it and the fun colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete