Sunday, May 12, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #85- a sketch by Narelle

Today’s card is my take on Freshly Made Sketches #85- a sketch from Narelle.

I went pretty minimalist with my card.



The base of the card is Whisper White. I stamped the sentiment with Midnight Muse onto Whisper White and cut it out using a framelit from Apothecary Accents and the Big Shot. I cut 3/4" strips of Designer Series Paper and notched out the end to create the banner look. I added Midnight Muse Dahlias with glue dots and adhered it all to the base card. Super easy!!


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp set-  Layered Labels
Cardstock- Whisper White
DSP- Patio Party
Ink- Midnight Muse
Other- Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dahlias





 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love your paper choices for your banners! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the clean and simple look and it's such a festive birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete